Factory Registration / Notification
All factories, in accordance with the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Act, must either notify or register their activities with MOM before starting operations.
If your factory in high-risk activities, you have to apply for a Certificate of Registration (CR).
If your factory in low-risk activities, you have to submit a one-time Notification declaring your activities.
Non-factory workplaces are not required to register or notified with MOM.
- Purchase Agreement of the site/property/office
- List of Directors & Managers
- Proof of Bank Account
- First Income Tax Assessment order
- Date of Commencement of business.
- The factory owner has to propose the local area inspector for an application form.
- The applicant has to pay the appropriate fee to register the factory. After the completion of Register, the Government issue the Registration certificate.
HOW DYNAMIC SAFETY CAN HELP YOU?
Our Dynamic Safety provides Consultancy services to guide your organization through the stages of development, implementation.