BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT (BCM)
ISO 22301 is the international standard for business continuity management, and builds on the success of British Standard BS 25999 and other regional standards.
WHY IT IS NEEDED?
- BCM is a business risk management and designed to protect your business from potential disruption.
- This includes extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness or terrorist attack.
- The ISO 22301 management system includes business risk management which lets you identify threats relevant to your business and the critical business functions they could impact.
- And it allows you to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill.
HOW DYNAMIC SAFETY CAN HELP YOU?
- Dynamic safety provides ISO 22301 training courses in order to take your expertise to next level.
- Regardless the size of the organization, we will provide you the perfect training in a unique classroom teaching method.
- Dynamic Safety provides consultancy services to guide your organization through the stages of development, implementation and certification.