ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EnMS)
ISO 50001 Energy Management System certification, provides a framework for establishing energy management best practices to help organizations to improve their energy efficiency and make a return on investment by implementing ISO 50001. The standard enables organizations to establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, and consumption.
ISO 50001:2018 provides a framework of requirements for organizations to:
- Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
- Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
- Measure the results
- Review how well the policy works, and
- Continually improve energy management
HOW DYNAMIC SAFETY CAN HELP YOU?
Dynamic safety provides consultancy services to guide your organization through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit.