Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Hazard analysis and critical control points is a management system for food safety from biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product.
HACCP is a systematic approach to the identification, evaluation, and control of food safety hazards. It based on seven Principles:
- Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Find critical control points.
- It creates critical limits.
- Organize monitoring procedures.
- Creates corrective actions.
- Organize verification procedures.
- Organize record-keeping and documentation procedures.
WHO CAN USE HACCP?
The food supply chain business from producers to retailers can use HACCP.
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat & Meat Products
- Dairy Products
- Spices & Condiments
- Fish & Fishery Products
- Nuts & Nut Products
- Fast Food Operations
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Restaurants & Hotels
HOW DYNAMIC SAFETY CAN HELP YOU?
Dynamic safety consultancy experts will help you to give requirements for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points system to ensure food safety and increase quality for your company.