Facility Supervisor Closed
- Possess minimum qualification of technician diploma from a recognised institution preferably in building, civil engineering or estate management discipline
- At least five (5) years of relevant working experience.
- The Site Staff must have good public relation and supervisory skills
- Must have class 3 license
- The Site Staff is to assist the relevant Distribution Section Officer-In- Charge to plan, manage and execute the Existing Term Contracts in carrying out daily routine works and ad-hoc repair works in distribution substations. The Existing Term Contract covers grass-cutting, compound cleaning, pest control, minor building works and repairs at Company’s installations and district offices.
- The Site Staff must be able to advise the relevant Distribution Section Officer-in-charge on method of repair works.
- The Site Staff must verify and check the Existing Term Contract’s supplier’s claim.
- The Site Staff must inspect exteriors and surrounding of compounds at the Distribution Substations during the provision of routine services and cyclical maintenance.
- The Site Staff shall submit detailed reports of his inspection to each relevant Distribution Section Officer-In-Charge. Such reports shall set out the defects and/or pest noted. The Site Staff shall follow up the rectification works with the existing term Supplier.
- The Site Staff shall maintain and monitor expenditures and implement cost controls to ensure that funds are accounted for. The Site Staff shall assist the relevant Distribution Sections to take over buildings and grounds of new Distribution Substations. The scope of work shall include attending site meetings and inspections, identifying, recording and following up with the rectification of all outstanding defects
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Notice period required
- Current & expected salary
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to email@example.com. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.