Workplace Safety Health Coordinator (WSHC) Closed
- To perform WSHC duties inside Tunnel
- Implement SHMS
- Conduct briefings and meetings
- Conduct Site inspections
- Report preparation and submission
- Tunnel Experience Preferred
- Experience in Singapore Power is added advantage.
- Assist WSH officer in managing Workplace Safety, Health & Environmental.
- Ensure workplace compliance with WSH regulations.
- Conduct incident investigations and propose corrective actions.
- Conduct and review Risk Assessments.
- Prepare Safe Work Procedures related to Risk Assessments.
- Conduct site safety inspections, assessments.
- Coordinate emergency response to include scheduling, training and updating written programs
12 hrs. Shift Pattern – 6 days per week.
Monday to Saturday – 8 AM to 8 PM/8 PM to 8 AM.
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Notice period required
- Current & Expected salary
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to email@example.com. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.