Workplace Safety & Health Supervisor ( Safety Supervisor) Closed
- Relevant Certificate in WSH supervisor course
- Relevant field experience
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Administe and improve programs to ensure employee complies with WSH regulations.
- Liaise with site operations staff and project managers on all safety and health issues.
- Conduct incident investigations and propose corrective actions.
- Conduct and review Risk Assessments.
- Prepare Safe Work Procedures related to Risk Assessments.
- To educate, guide & motivate workers to maximize safety during the course of their works
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Notice period required
- Current & expected salary
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to email@example.com. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.