Environmental Control Officer (ECO) Closed
- Must have Valid ECO Licence by NEA
- Relevant work experience
- Good communication and written skills in English
- Implement and monitor safety measurements complying with Environmental Health and Safety Act.
- Assist WSH officer and project manager in managing the project’s environmental health programme.
- Implement and monitor environmental management systems at work site.
- Identify environmental irregularities with project management on site.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 14001
- Conduct regular inspection and weekly environmental report.
- Ensure compliance of operations with NEA and EHS regulations
- Promote new practices which will meet the BCA Green & Gracious
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Notice period required
- Current & expected salary
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.