Senior - FSM Closed
- Handling all Documents Pertaining to FSM for the Building.
- Monthly 2 Inspection Visits & Report
- Monthly 2 WSH Meetings
- Annually 2 TTE and FD's
- Annually 2 Fire related Training to the tenants.
- Conduct checks and remove any fire hazard that is found in the premise
- Oversee the maintenance of the fire safety system in the premise
- Ensure at all times that fire safety requirements contained in the Fire Emergency Plan are complied with
- Educate the occupants in establishing a fire-safe environment
- Train the occupants in basic fire fighting and rescue
- Ensure that all occupants are familiar with the means of escape located within the premise
- Prepare a Fire Emergency Plan for the premises
- Conduct at least two (2) fire drills in the premise per year and evaluate the effectiveness of such exercises and drills
- Supervise the operation of the Fire Command Centre
- Set up a fire safety committee made up of suitable staff from the occupants
- Liaise and coordinate with SCDF and Qualified Person (QP) on all matters relating to fire safety and its requirements
- Notify the SCDF immediately of any occurrence of fire incidents on the premises.
- Ensure at all times that the occupant load of any part of any building does not exceed the capacity prescribed under the Fire Code
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Notice period required
- Current & expected salary
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to email@example.com. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.