WSH Auditor (Associate) Closed
- Relevant degree holder and Registered WSH Officer; and at least 5 years from date of registration as WSHO
- Relevant degree holder; and at least 5 years of WSH experience;
- Registered WSH Officer; and at least 8 years from the date of registration as WSHO;
- At least 5 years of experience in the participation of auditing activities such as Safety, Quality Management System or Environment Management System audits or reviews (please show a list of audits conducted in CV)
- Possess Graduate Certificate in WSH under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Framework for WSH Professionals (Level D)
- Conduct audits to comply to ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Bizsafe Standards at client’s site
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management activities.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of safe work procedures.
- Review audit scopes and audit programs for execution by audit team to ensure objectives are met.
- Develop checklist to ensure compliance to workplace safety policies.
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Available timings
- Expected Fee per audit
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.