HSE Manager Closed
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Science, Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of health, safety and environmental experience.
- Knowledge and experience with HSE Regulations including OSHA18001 & ISO 14001
- Demonstrated success in developing/implementing continuous improvement initiatives and accountability programs
- Proven ability to drive process improvements, adhere to budgets, and maintain regulatory compliance
- Proven ability to lead with the following key competencies: Critical Thinking, Continuous Cost Focus, Technical Expertise, Influence and Delivery of Sustainable Results
- Support business by serving as subject matter expert in assigned region through interpreting regulations and providing guidance on the development and implementation of HSE initiatives.
- Assure compliance to internal HSE policies and applicable local regulations through site visits, process reviews, and development of corrective actions with site management
- Develop and deliver HSE education in support of policies and/or initiatives where applicable within the assigned business unit.
- Responsible for development programs, and performance appraisals of site HSE staff within assigned organization.
- Lead or participate in investigations of serious incidents within assigned organization.
- Partner with internal and/or external legal counsel regarding workers compensation claims, regulatory inspections, and other HSE matters, as necessary.
- Oversee, and programmes to improve the organisation’s Health, Safety & Environmental performance, ensure compliance to local legal regulation & client’s standards & requirement.
- Participates in setting assignment objectives and strategies? plans own task schedule to meet HSE objectives.
- Keep up-to-date with proposed and actual changes in HSE regulations? so that the organisation’s HSE policy remain current and relevant ..
- Has complete understanding and industry practices and standards through education, training and work experience.
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Notice period required
- Current & expected salary
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.