Do you know?
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) was revised in 2015 and Organizations are Granted three Year Transition Period until September 2018. After the Transition Period Organizations need to maintain the System as per 2015 Version. The old version will be outdated.
Requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard:
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Legal and Other Requirements & Evaluations
- Objectives and Targets and Environmental Management Program
- Training, Awareness and Competence
- EMS Documentation & Control of Documents
- Operational Control & Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Monitoring and Measuring
- Nonconformance and Corrective and Preventive Action
- EMS Audit & Management Review
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001:2015
There are a range of benefits associated with operating an effective Environmental Management Systems (EMS):
- Cost savings through the reduction of waste and more efficient use of natural resources (electricity, water, gas and fuels.)
- Avoiding fines and penalties from not meeting environmental legislation by identifying environmental risks and addressing weaknesses.
- Reduction in insurance costs by demonstrating better risk management
- Operational and Internal
- Improved overall performance and efficiency.
- Able to monitor and reflect (audit) your business and see which areas need intervention
- Better public perception of the organization, leading to improved sales
Dynamic Safety offers one of the best services in helping you to get ISO 14001:2015 certification. Our EMS Consultants help you to achieve efficient and effective environment management system which will be a benchmark for your company and will raise the status of your company to a great extent.