Safety and Health Management System (OHSAS / SS 506)
OHSAS is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System that is designed for company to better safety and health issues in the organization by reduce the potential for accidents; aid legislative compliance; and improve overall performance.
BENEFITS OF OHSAS 18001
- Improves productivity through reduction of workplace accidents
- Prevents downtime or costs related to accidents
- Helps to eliminate or minimize risks for stakeholders through identification of hazards and control measures to manage them
- Credibility and image improved amongst stakeholders, customers and the public
- Legislative compliance and awareness – With OHSAS / SS, system ensures you are compliant with latest laws and legislations
DID YOU KNOW?
Upon achieving OHSAS 18001:2007, your organization can apply for bizSAFE STAR via Direct Entry without having to go through bizSAFE Levels 1 to 4.
WHY it is needed?
- To prevent low morale owing to high accident rates
- To sustain company business & profit
- To organize and self-regulate OHS efforts with legal compliance
- To eliminate / minimize / confine risks exposure of employees and other interested parties
- To implement, maintain & continually improve your OHSMS and OHS performance
- To assure and demonstrate to others – conformance to own OHS Policy
- To project company image & to market-differentiate – with sales expansion and manpower stability
HOW DYNAMIC SAFETY CAN HELP YOU?
Dynamic Safety provides consultancy services to guide your organization through the stages of development, implementation and trial audit.
Internal Auditors course is also available on a monthly basis.
Download BrochureEnquire Now