Workplace Safety and Health Officers (WSHO) Closed
- Degree or Diploma in Environmental, Health and Safety or other relevant subjects
- Must be a MOM Registered WSH Officer
- Relevant experience in Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental field, in Singapore
- Good knowledge of Government Regulations relating to Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental areas
- Good verbal and written of Chinese language and English is a must (To liaise with clients and associates)
- Oversee, and programmes to improve the organisation’s Health, Safety & Environmental performance, ensure compliance to local legal regulation & client’s standards & requirement.
- Participates in setting assignment objectives and strategies? plans own task schedule to meet HSE objectives.
- Assist in all area of safety for precontract planning and incident prevention.
- Develops, plans, organizes and manages the HSE Program for one or more major projects.
- Monitor and evaluate the organisation’s overall HSE performance to identify recurring problem? research, evaluate and recommend changes to technology, equipment, systems or processes that will improve the organisation’s HSE performance.
- Keep up-to-date with proposed and actual changes in HSE regulations? so that the organisation’s HSE policy remain current and relevant .
- Recommends and formulates safety policies and procedures .
- Has complete understanding and industry practices and standards through education, training and work experience.
- Provides assistance to the site work process with safety planning and incident prevention. Assists construction teams on all safety related matters.
- Functions as an integral part of the Team. Assist in safety audits and safety evaluation process.
- Maintaining and completion of project HSE reports and documentation. Collection, compilation, and reporting of HSE statistics for the project. Preparation and submission of project HSE report
- Distribute and follow up implementation of new HSE initiatives .
Please indicate the following details in your resume:
- Notice period required
- Current & expected salary
If you are interested in the above position, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.