EXAMPLES OF LOGISTIC SUPPORT
This is an example of what a logistics support specialist could do in their role, taken from a real resume.
1. Create and monitor distribution and inventory management procedures to achieve superior results and high customer satisfaction.
2. Become familiar with the DOD and other logistics organizations.
3. Provide technical assistance and systems engineering services to a contractor providing inventory management services to the DOD.
4. Ensure quality compliance and minimize lead-times in the distribution of test materials by coordinating supply and logistical agreements with clients.
5. Establish and maintain positive business relationships with customer personnel involved in logistics.
6. Make sure that personnel involved in cargo and air sustainment are performing their tasks efficiently, reliably, and sustainably.
7. Keep all ISO procedures up-to-date.
8. Linux is used for data migration and maintenance.