What are the specific objectives of BCM?
- Identification of the components and processes of business continuity management as a corporate capability
- An examination of the factors which make BCM a critical competency for corporations and managers in the 21st century
- Establishing effective BCM procedures requires that corporate managers and boards define their roles and responsibilities
- It will provide an overview of an effective business continuity management process that can be established and maintained over time
- It will provide a brief overview of the software applications available to support the planning and execution of BCM
- Providing practical examples of how business continuity should be managed.