Developing a Risk Management Implementation Plan was previously known as Workplace Safety and Health Control Measures (WSHCM).
Getting the bizSAFE Level 2 course has the following benefits:
- Developing skills for preparing a workplace risk management implementation plan.
- Identifying and reducing workplace risks is the primary objective.
- Cost-effective & time-saving
- Increased focus on worker safety.
- It is a two-day course. The course should be attended by your company's supervisor, project manager, and safety in-charge or risk management representative.SDF funding is available to Singaporeans and Singapore PRs.
- We provide the best consulting services on bizSAFE Certification at Dynamic Safety.