With the overexploitation of natural water resources the natural occurrences of water mediums are getting contracted especially the freshwater resources. Although with the help of water treatment techniques the previously drained out water is being efficient reutilized these days but still, the medical and health benefits to the human body of fresh water cannot be neglected at all.
There are only two ways to increase or at least sustain the freshwater resources, first by recreating it which is still close to impossible owing to the demands of volume although in the laboratory it’s possible now but not feasible commercially at all. The second method is by saving and protecting it and It’s the most economical. Eco-friendly, cost-effective and practically possible method of water preservation.
At Industrial setup’s it’s advisable to save and treatment of the water at various levels be it the demand at urinal closets or managing the wastewater discharges.
- Toilets usage shares around 30% of water usage in the workplace. Install a water-efficient dual flush toilet as it only uses several liters on full flush, which is less than half of a traditional toilet.
- At your industrial settings try to consider installing a water-efficient dishwasher. Also, for cost-effectiveness and recyclability, you can bank upon the disposable plate and glasses.
- If your workshop has showered them you will be amazed to know that spending over five minutes in a shower requires more water than a regular bath water requirement. Either immediately replace them with smart showers or remove them from your washroom settings.
- People usually waste drinking water by letting the tap run cold before filling up their glass. You can save water by using recyclable water bottles to access them readily. This also discourages the practice of washing cups and glasses.
- Usually, most of the plants and saplings require regular watering for their growth. Either Replace them with some of the artificial plants and flowers or install a system that strictly uses the reused plant treated water.
- Learn how to take benefit of rainwater harvesting and install it on the roofs of your plant, unit and office buildings. They are inexpensive, easy to install and cost-effective in nature.